- Quietly removes damp, excess moisture and humidity from your home, garage, office or caravan
- Creates a healthy environment by eliminating bacteria, for those with breathing problems or allergies
- Holds up to 500 ml and extracts up to 250 ml per day with auto switch off when tank is full
- Compact size is great for wardrobes, kitchen cabinets and storage rooms
- Automatically shuts off and indicator light when maximum water capacity reached
Eliminate the build-up of excess moisture and keep your home free from condensation, damp and mould with the 500 ml dehumidifier from Pifco. Featuring an enhanced thermos-electric peltier module, you can enjoy a constant, natural level of humidity and remove any of the unnecessary moisture caused by day-to-day activities. Its versatile, compact design means this dehumidifier can be stored in a variety of rooms throughout your home. Its high speed brushless long life DC motor with combined turbo blades enhances the stamina and longevity of the dehumidifier ensuring that it will never let you down. Also featuring a chemical-free solution to remove moisture.
Manufacturers DescriptionRid your home of excess moisture and unwanted damp with the Pifco 500 ml Dehumidifier. With a compact, functional yet ultra-quiet design as well as a handy 500 ml capacity, this small but mighty dehumidifier is suitable for smaller areas like garages, caravans and even around the home in wardrobes, conservatories or kitchen cupboards. Removing up to 250 ml of moisture from the air per day, the dehumidifier creates a healthier by ridding your home of harmful bacteria without the use of chemicals, making it the suitable option for those with breathing problems or allergies. An auto-switch off function shuts the appliance off when the tank becomes full and thanks to its lightweight design, it can be easily moved from room to room.